Tuesday 2 August 2011

Hello Virtual World

Greetings!
                I have been writing for some time now, mostly on the subject of religion, spirituality, philosophy, the paranormal etc.  Most of what I have written has not been shown to anybody, however I did write a blog several years ago under the pseudonym Jim Clark: http://www.theparadigmexperiment.blogspot.com/.  I have for the last few years been writing a book on religion also of the title "The Web Unwoven" of which I will attempt to get published very soon.  I decided that I would like to start blogging again on a range of topics, but this time I will do so far more informally then I did in the past.  My previous blog was a sort of dress-rehearsal for the creation of my book, a medium through which I could work on my writing skills, and flesh out my thought processes.  The posts on that blog were mostly very long, and I would spend quite some time developing and editing the pieces before posting them.  I will not be doing that with this blog however, I will simply write and post, no editing, no thought, I will just do.  The pieces will likely be relatively short and I will try and keep them on narrow topics.  In my book I have gone to great lengths to present a big picture of religion, and cover every single related point I can think of in the process.  This blog will be more of a fun and easygoing means of expression for me, a chance to just express my thoughts without going to the lengths of covering every single possible objection as I have done through my book.  I hope that some will derive some enjoyment out of my writing, and perhaps learn something in the process.  If anybody has serious objections to what I write, well..........you can just read my books when they come out!

God Bless, Hari Om.

No comments:

Post a Comment